I love making turkey sliders. It’s one of my favorite crowd pleasing finger foods. Why? Because they are easy, fast and delicious! You can make these for a lunch snack or a for a crowd. I made these for our Hocus Pocus movie night (pictured above). Here is what you need:
- King’s Hawaiian Mini Sub Sweet Rolls
- Deli turkey of your choice, about 12 slices
- Provolone cheese of your choice, about 6 slices
- 2 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 tbsp of poppy seeds
- A pinch of salt and peoper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- King’s Hawaiian Mini Sub Sweet Rolls are pre sliced, separate and place tops aside.
- Add about 2 slices of turkey to each mini sub roll bottom. Do this till all rolls are covered. Feel free to add more or less turkey slices as desired.
- Layer with provolone cheese. Again feel free to add more or less cheese slices as desired. Just make sure are sliders have cheese. Place tops of bread on cheese layer.
- Brush melted butter on tops of bread.
- Add seasoning (poppy seeds, salt, pepper) to taste.
- Transfer to preheated oven to cook for 10 minutes. Let cool. Slice to make individual sandwiches and serve.
And there you go! Easy, yummy, sliders sure to please everyone.